Module 4 tackles the myriad of potential issues relating to the process of social media usage by looking into e-value chain management within organizations and the management of information distribution by focusing on identifying the right people at the right time in the right place. Using enhanced fundamental foundations of marketing as a base to frame the discussion, this section covers:
- Debunking the myth that the marketing management process happens in a circular motion (think: dog chasing its tail) and rather a ladder where rungs build upon successful stages to move an organization forward/upward.
- Presenting criteria and worksheet examples needed to determine the appropriate mix of marketing channels, outlets and distribution of resources.
- The five components in determining an organization’s e-Business value chain (as presented by EIU/KPMG).
- Current examples of social media management models, specifics in selecting consultants/employees to manage the function, and how to create a social media policy.
- Insights into how you can put marketing data in the digital age to work for your organization.
Management of Digital Marketing Process